10.19.2005

I've been tagged

Ok, so I've been tagged by Sarah and I'm supposed to write 20 random things about myself and then tag as many people as it took me minutes to write my twenty things. So I guess I will give it a shot:

1. I love juicing apples but hate cleaning the mess afterwards.
2. I grew up on the East Coast and really miss the ocean.
3. Well, I miss the suntanning and warm sand, but I could do without the water - is that odd?
4. My mom thinks im crazy for making that last statement - she loves the salt water.
5. I secretly wish I had the guts (and the body) to get a belly button piercing or very SMALL tattoo.
6. I give BIG kudos to Sarah for getting her nose pierced.
7. Sometimes I get so frustrated with my hair (cut and color) that I think about shaving my head.
8. Someday I just might do it too.
9. This random list is actually more fun than i thought.
10. My 3 kids drive me nuts sometimes and I wonder how my mom ever did it with 6.
11. I think my sister in law Jen will soon find out (she is pregnant with #4)
12. I love raisin toast but hate raisins.
13. I don't know how my husband can handle the taste of Grand Marnier (yuck)
14. I love playing games, especially when they are ones I know I can win
15. I wish I were more of a computer geek like my hubby :)
16. I hope to go back to school after my kids are in school.
17. Or perhaps I will go in to the military just so I can shave my head (movie: gi jane)
18. I just had to stop this list to give my boys a lecture about beating on each other.
19. I hate paying full price for things - I would much rather go to second hand stores.
20. I love to go shopping (thus the title of my blog...women knead the dough)

Ok, now im supposed to turn around and "tag" some others. However, since I do not know anyone else with a blog other than Sarah (who sent it to me) I guess I will break the rules a little. Im going to tag Cindy, Anna, and Heidi. You guys can put your 20 random things in my comment section. After that, the people you tag, well, we might have to switch to email to carry that part on.

3 comments:

sarahgrace said...

LOL! I just have to say that I nearly passed out twice, yes, TWICE while getting my nose pierced. If it ever fell out and healed up, I doubt I would do it again. However, I hear that belly button piercings and so on aren't nearly as painful as the nose (since you aren't going through cartiledge [sp?])

Anonymous said...

20 things huh? all right i'll try!
1. i have two kids 10 1/2yrs apart and sometimes its good and other times i say wy did i do it all over again.
2.i love the ocean and can't beieve prudence, you said you could do without it.lol
3.i had the belly pierced in my 20's and almost fainted.
4. will never get any more piercings.
5.5 years after i had it, i changed the ring and found i was alergic to titanium, and it healed around it by pushing the ring out, in less than a month.
6.will definitly never get another piercing.
7. i love nuts but won't touch them if they are in anything.
8. i love taking pictures.
9. i love scrapbooking.
10. i just can never get around to putting the pictures in the scrapbooks.
11. i do hope to get to it sometime.
12.we just bought a house and the lady who owned it before us loved to wallpaper, so we had to rip it all down.
13. this was not fun.
14. then we had to paint, everything.
15. don't care if i ever see a paintbrush again, and i still have 2 more rooms to do. yuck!
16. i can't stand to put away my daughters baby things but i get all excited to get her the next size up and go into something different.
17.i love to eat, i just wish i liked something(i am very picky)
18. i hate to talk on the phone yet somehow i always end up on it.
19.my favorite colors are yellow and lavender. but i never seem to have anything in those colors.
20.and here we are at #20 and i suddenly have a mind blank. lol
~well i don't know anyone on blog, so i guess i can't very well tag anyone. :)

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't I have 19, for my body?

1. I have fallen in love with this boy named Andrew, he's a drummer, I dig him.

2. I love interior design.

3. I love my music and am really excited to be a music teacher later on.

4. I have a pillow fettish, betchya didn't know that one, huh?

5. I love to paint. Thanks for the genes mom!

6. I love to clean?! I don't know where that gene came from.

7. I love dogs, hate cats, but secretly want a kitten.

8. I hate how bland the color white is, yet I wear all black and white all the time.

9. I bought a pink shirt but you can't tell prudence, it's a secret.

10. I own panther paw slippers.... don't ask.

11. I become very bold around shy people, but am very antisocial most of the time.

12. I watch HGTV like a maniac.

13. I absolutely love photography, enough to pick up a degree in it.

14. I love second hand shopping, it's my biggest stress reliever. I'm not gonna lie, it's builds my self-esteem too. (Ha ha, you paid $2.00 but I paid 2 dimes.)

15. I've fallen in love with this burgandy-wine color, it's everywhere in my apartment.

16. I LOVE FFD, YOU GUYS ROCK MY WORLD!!

17. I miss home, so does Andrew, except he misses my home.... odd....

18. I have rubber duckies suction cupped to my shower walls, but you can't see them normally you have to go looking for them.

19. I can't believe I'm doing this at 11:30 p.m. when I have an 8:00 a.m. class tomorrow morning.

20. for good luck, I've been blessed with the best sister money could buy.